Funds Transfer Pricing
The Client, a Global Bank, asked LP Squared to assist them in the design and implementation of a renovated Funds Transfer Pricing system for the Secured Funding Products and Collateralisation of Derivatives.
Assignment – Delivered
LP Squared established and mobilised a team of SMEs to deliver the Client’s needs.
The Team was involved in the full project lifecycle, including:
- Creation of a Business Case to ensure project initiation and sponsorship
- Specification of Business Requirements by partnering with the business
- Specification of detailed Functional Requirements
- Partnering with IT to ensure correct interpretation of requirements and ensuring the delivery of the Technical Design Document
- Business Analysis and Project Management
- Functional Testing to ensure Business and Functional Requirements were delivered
- Co-ordinated UAT and created communication packs to inform users of the key changes to the existing process
Result – Value added
- On time delivery of all project milestones and within the agreed budget
- The creation of a renovated Funds Transfer Pricing tool that meets regulatory requirements and is fair, equitable and transparent
- The tool also ensures more accurate pricing by ensuring all funding costs have been accounted for and priced into trades